This indicates a side-mounted fingerprint scanner with ZenTouch to scroll through pages while browsing, a 5.9-inch Samsung AMOLED 120Hz screen that should be FHD+, a 4300mAh battery, a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, a 50MP camera with a Sony IMX766 sensor, six-axis gimbal stabilisation, and a 3.5mm audio jack. A phone cover with a kickstand will also be sold alongside the phone.
The company may provide a smart backpack mount attachment with gimbal stabiliser capabilities for consumers looking to buy the ZenFone 9, according to the video. The Connex phone cover with a kickstand or card holder is an additional accessory that the firm will provide.
The ZenFone 9 will be a sleek, tiny flagship phone like its predecessor, the ZenFone 8. It will be offered in the hues of red, off-white, black, and blue.
Rumoured specs for the ASUS Zenfone 9
• 5.9-inch Full HD+ AMOLED HDR 10+ 20:9 display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz (2400 x 1080 pixels).
• Octa-core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm mobile platform with next-generation Adreno GPU running at up to 3.2GHz
• Android 12
• Dual SIM
• 12MP ultra-wide camera, six-axis gimbal stabilisation, 50MP camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, and 8k video.
• dual speakers, 3.5 mm audio jack
• resistant to dust and water (IP68)
• fingerprint scanner placed on the side
• Wi-Fi 802.11ax 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, Galileo (E1+E5a), QZSS (L1+L5), NavIC (L5), USB Type-C, NFC, 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou,
• Typical 4300mAh with quick charging