Next month, Samsung will release the Galaxy Z Flip 5 and Galaxy Z Fold 5. Without providing a launch date or the names of the new foldable phones, the company has only stated that they will be released in July. Rumor has it that the Samsung Z Flip 5 will debut alongside the Fold 5.
In late July, the devices will make their debut in South Korea, and in August, they will do the same in the US and Canada. In India, the Galaxy Z Flip 5 and Fold 5 are also anticipated to go on sale soon. While we wait for official information on the launch, a recent certification suggests that the Galaxy Z Flip 5 will be released soon.
The website for Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) certification has been accessed by the Samsung foldable phone with a clamshell design. According to the listing, the Galaxy Z Flip 5 should be available shortly in India and other countries.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 receives BIS certification.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 with the model number SM-F731B has been seen on the BIS certification website and is most likely to go on sale soon. Unfortunately, other than disclosing the model number, the item does not confirm any additional information regarding the foldable phone.
Even so, a lot of information regarding the upcoming Samsung foldable phone has surfaced online thanks to rumors. The Galaxy Z Flip 5 may have a large cover display, according to design renderings that have leaked. It is anticipated to have the largest outside display of any foldable phone in the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip series. The information that has surfaced indicates that the device will have a 3.4-inch screen. The Motorola Razr 40 Ultra 3.6-inch cover display will be significantly larger than the outer display.
Also, it’s likely that the phone will have the same battery as the Galaxy Z Flip 4. Let’s look at the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5’s features, specifications, and other information that is currently known:
- Foldable display: a 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen The internal display will support a refresh rate of 120Hz. Moreover, the top centre includes a hole-punch cutout for the front camera.
- Cover display: 3.4-inch HD+ 60Hz AMOLED display.
- Processor: Custom-developed Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with 3.36GHz clock speed.
- RAM/ Storage: 8GB RAM, 128GB/ 256GB storage.
- Battery and fast charging: 3700mAh with fast charging support of 25W and 10W wireless charging
- Rear camera: 12MP primary camera, 12MP ultra-wide camera.
- Front camera: 12MP.
- Software: Android 13-based One UI 5.1 out of the box.
- Other specifications: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 5G, dual speakers, etc.
The dual-camera arrangement on the rear of the foldable phone will remain. The camera on the device is probably not going to see any significant improvements, and it will probably have two 12MP sensors. Moreover, it will include a tall folding display. The Galaxy will be powered by a top-of-the-line Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor.