The South Korean smartphone company Samsung unveiled the galaxy buddy2 sometime around June 2022. The specs of this Samsung model are nearly identical to those of the Galaxy M23 5G in Japan.
The Samsung galaxy buddy2 has an octa-core Snapdragon 750G SM7225 processor running at 2.2GHz. The display resolution is FHD+ (2408 x 1080) and refresh rate is 120Hz.
The smartphone is an Android mid-class device featuring a 50-megapixel, 8-megapixel, and 2-megapixel triple camera on the back and an additional 8-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video calls.
A 5000mAh battery within the Samsung galaxy buddy2 is capable of 25W of quick charging. Additionally, the smartphone supports a 5G connection.
The Samsung Galaxy Buddy2’s operating system is Android 12 (One UI 4.1). Its side-mounted fingerprint authentication sensor is located there.
The gadget has a USB Type-C connection connector and an earphone terminal. Deep Green, Light Blue, and Orange Copper are the three colour options for the Samsung Galaxy Buddy2.
Features of the Samsung galaxy buddy2
- Display: 6.6-inch TFT, FHD+, 2408 x 1080, 120Hz
- Octa-core Snapdragon 750G SM7225 processor with an Adreno 619 GPU
- 128GB of storage (microSD card compatible up to 1TB) and 4GB of RAM
- Android 12 OS (One UI 4.1)
- cameras: three
- Cameras: 50MP primary camera; 8MP wide; 2MP depth; 8MP primary selfie front camera
- VoLTE, nanoSIM, 5G compatible, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi are the available connections.
- Other features include a side fingerprint scanner, facial authentication, USB Type-C, and an earphone jack.
- 5000 mAh battery (rapid charging compatible 25W)
Pricing and availability for the Samsung galaxy buddy2
Deep Green, Light Blue, and Orange Copper are the three colour options for the Samsung galaxy buddy2. It was made available by the LG U-plus company in Korea. Starting with 399,300 KEW ($304), the cost is.
To get real-time news alerts join the Technewsrooms Telegram group. You can also follow us on Twitter and subscribe to our Google News feed for updates.