The Galaxy A series mid-range smartphones obviously continue to play their own crucial role in aiding the company to retain the top spot among the world’s largest smartphone vendors as far as sales volume is concerned, despite not being anywhere near as important for Samsung’s profit scores as the high-end Galaxy S series.
Samsung Galaxy A34 5G final specifications are listed here
- 6.6-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution (FHD+) and 120Hz refresh rate technology;
- Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1080 processor with two 2.6 GHz cores and six 2.0 GHz cores;
- 48MP primary rear-facing shooter with OIS and f/1.8 aperture;
- 8MP secondary ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture;
- 5MP tertiary depth lens with f/2.4 aperture;
- 13MP front-facing camera;
- 6/8GB RAM options;
- 128/256GB internal storage space;
- 5,000mAh battery with 25W charging capabilities;
- Under-display fingerprint scanner;
- IP67 water and dust resistance;
- Dual SIM support;
- MicroSD card slot for up to 1TB external storage expansion;
- Android 13.
Like it did with the somewhat more expensive Galaxy A54 5G, Media Markt has done it again by prematurely listing this mid-range smartphone in Austria. However, we were unable to see the 5G-enabled A34 in action on the Austrian website of the German shop, and because all the information was unsurprisingly removed, it is still unclear exactly what the product’s dimensions are.
Here are the highly likely price tags for the Galaxy A34 5G
- 128GB of storage and 6GB of RAM cost €390
- 8 GB of RAM and 256GB of storage cost €460